We are more than excited to have our very own Stacy Bonitz receive the Progressive Women Award at the Smart Women Awards
Progressive Woman Award
Recognizes female executives or managers who have risen through the ranks in their career and overcome significant challenges along the way.
- Kate Bang, USI Insurance Services
- Stacy Bonitz, Philpott Solutions Group
- Virginia L. Bowman, The Illuminating Company
- Teresa C. Hack, Channel Products
- Ramona Hood, FedEx Custom Critical
- Tracey Nichols, City of Cleveland
Progressive Organization Award
Recognizes organizations that support or promote women based initiatives, develop specific programs that provide opportunities for advancement, or create family-friendly workplaces.
- Grants Plus
Progressive Entrepreneur Award
Recognizes female entrepreneurs who have either founded or co-founded a for-profit business that has achieved substantial growth within the last two years due to an innovative product or service.
- Heidi M. Bojar, Cross Continental Freight Lines Inc.
- Connie Clore, Asurint
- Dominique Moceanu, Creations by C & C
Advocates for Advancement Award
Recognizes male executives who understand when it comes to women-related issues, either by championing initiatives within his organization, supporting women’s issues or promoting women’s professional development opportunities.
- Jamie Krejsa and Marty Hilovsky, EnviroScience Inc.
- Andy Zynga, NineSigma
Organizations that Empower
- Girl Scouts of North East Ohio